THE PRODUCTION LOGISTICS OF THE ORSOVA SHIPYARD
- The launching stall of 100 ml, permitting the launching of some ships having a length of 135 ml and a weight of 1 000 tones.
- The working platform having 6 possible mounting places of 110 ml each
- Vertical embankment, permitting the prosecution of repairing works for all kinds of ships that are not requiring works at the hull,
- Workshop of automatic cutting off, programmed on the computer
- Hall designed to the manufacturing of sections and block sections that have in their structure stainless steel (plate, profiles)
- Workshop for the processing by splintering
- Workshop for the mechanical cutting offs endowed with 3 guillotines and 2 abkants designed to the cutting off process and to the bending of the plates having a thickness of 15 mm and a length of 3500 mm
- Shaping sector endowed with a rolling machine for the plate having an active length of 9500 mm and the press with role for plate’s curving, both designed to the manufacturing of the exterior shell of the hull
- Hall with blasting station with shot designed to the plates and profiles blasting – the maximum width being o 3000 mm
- Mechanical curving sector for the profiles
- Rx laboratory and mechanical attempts
- Truck cranes having a maximum load of 50 tf
- Computer programming workshop
- The automatic and half-automatic process in proportion of 60 – 70 %
- The production structure may be formed by new constructions and repairing of the inland water ships of any type Santierul Naval Orsova S.A. has the execution technology for the ships type chemical tankers, to whom the cargo parts is executed 100% from duplex stainless steel.
At present times most of production capacity is designed to hull buildings for intracommunitary delivery.